As Above, So Below
During her residency, Tracey Snelling researched Japan's unique nightlife and explored people's diverse forms of love.
By becoming a work of art herself, the artist attempts to liberate us from what we carry physically and mentally.
|Date||2023/7/16 (Sun) 19:10-19:45
|Performer|| Tracey SNELLING / Hajime Kinoko (Contemporary artist, Shibari master)
|Venue||Space C (3F) Tracey SNELLING exhibition space, Tokyo Arts and Space Hongo
|Admission||Free *Booking requried|
|Note||Please note the following before booking.
About the Exhibition on 7/16 (Sun)
- The exhibition space of Tracy Snelling will be closed at 18:30.
- As the performance will be executed after galley hours, you will not be able to see the exhibition after the performance is over.
- Please arrive at the venue 10 minutes before the performance starts.
- Please note that there will be no late admission.
- The performance will be filmed.
- Photographs and videos taken at the venue will be used as a record of the program and may be shown on the TOKAS website, SNS, YouTube, etc. They may also be used for publicity purposes, etc., in addition to being shown on the artists' websites and in exhibitions.
- Recording in any formats during the performance is prohibited.