humanamuh "exhibition ' festival of death' "
- TEF Vol.10 Performance [Open Call Program]
|Title||humanamuh "exhibition ' festival of death' "
TEF Vol.10 Performance [Open Call Program]
|Date||2016.1.22(Fri) - 2016.1.23(Sat)
|Organize||Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture, Tokyo Wonder Site
Death is energy in the opposite side of Life. Drama is expression in the opposite side of Exhibition. Something that happens by exhibiting human who performs death lively, it is a highlight of this work. And what most important thing is that all of the drama in this work will be caused by audience. If none causes anything, then performers just exist there for as they are.
Death, please come here to cause it.
Date: January 22 (Fri), 23 (Sat), 2016 *Finished
Start: 19:30 (Doors Open: 19:00)
*Duration 60 mins
Venue: Tokyo Wonder Site Hongo
Ticket: 2,000 yen
- 1. Booking should be made by E-mail or Fax.
Email: email@example.com / Fax: 03-5689-7501
- 2. Please inform us of your name, phone number, date/ time/ name of the performance and number of tickets with a subject of "Booking for OPEN SITE". (On booking by Fax, please let us know your Fax number, too.)
- 3. Payment should be made at the venue on the day of performance.
- 4. Booking will be closed by 17:00 of the day before each performance, or as soon as the seats are fully booked. For the latest ticket information, please check this page.
*Please note that program content may change due to inevitable reasons.
Additional ticket information （ Sat. 23th）
Tickets available at door on 23th. (Limited number only)
Please visit venue 30 minutes before the performance starts (19:00).
Founded in 2012, theatrical company humanamuh has shown "curious and scary" progressive-horror theater which is inspired by ideas and elements from ghost story, comedy skit, underground theatre, dance, butoh, mass games, rakugo and kyogen (Japanese traditional comic storytelling and theatre). They are characterized by several unique features, such like an enormous amount of words as if one's thought is all vomited out at one time, irregular change of speed and rhythm of theatrical elocution, actors' bodies which are physically abused by appearing themselves on all scenes continuously. Company shows their performance in various forms, at the theater, competitions, also on the website.
Back to TEF Vol.10 Performance Top Page