Scarabe "SELL OUR BODY 2"
- TEF Vol.10 Performance [Open Call Program]
|Title||Scarabe "SELL OUR BODY 2"
TEF Vol.10 Performance [Open Call Program]
|Date||2016.2.5(Fri) - 2016.2.6(Sat)
|Organize||Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture, Tokyo Wonder Site
|Artist||Scarabe (Fujii b. Izumi, Yukio Miyahara, Mikiko Shinohara, Daisuke Hara)
Living in Japan, on the earth, in AD2015, we are yet in the labyrinth of life.
On the theme of inseparate relation of subject and object, through the stage set based on theoretical life science as an intermediation, dancers and guitarist will be penetrated each other, and physical sensation of audience will be gradually getting involved. How this experimental theatre can lead the connection between people deep and resonant, without distinction between subjective and objective.
Date: February 5 (Fri), 6 (Sat), 2016 *Finished
Start: 19:30 (Doors Open: 19:00)
*Duration 60 mins
Venue: Tokyo Wonder Site Hongo
Ticket: 2,800 yen
- 1. Booking should be made by E-mail or Fax.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: 03-5689-7501
- 2. Please inform us of your name, phone number, date/ time/ name of the performance and number of tickets with a subject of "Booking for OPEN SITE". (On booking by Fax, please let us know your Fax number, too.)
- 3. Payment should be made at the venue on the day of performance.
- 4. Booking will be closed by 17:00 of the day before each performance, or as soon as the seats are fully booked. For the latest ticket information, please check this page.
*Please note that program content may change due to inevitable reasons.
Additional ticket information （ Feb. 6th）
No additional ticket is available on Feb. 6th since seats are fully reserved.
was founded by Fujii b. Izumi, Yukio Miyahara and Mikiko Shinohara, the three former members of the theater resident dance company Noism, and also Daisuke Hara joined as a guitarist. They debuted in summer 2014, with their first piece "SELL OUR BODY" which toured across the country. Appearing in a film work "Longing of Bodhi" by Yoshimasa Ishibashi for PARASOPHIA: Kyoto International Festival of Contemporary Culture 2015, performing an opening act for FASHION CANTATA etc., they are developing their activity beyond the genre.
Yuuta Nishiyama (OSAKA Univ. e-square / Tokyo Independent Collaboratory)
Back to TEF Vol.10 Performance Top Page