Graduated from Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn (Diploma in Psychology) in 2002.
Recent 5 main activities (personal exhibitions, group exhibitions, concerts) are
- Curator of: "Kerstin Brätsch. Innovation", Museum Brandhorst, solo, Munich, 2017
- Curator of: "Schiff Ahoy - Contemporary Art from the Brandhorst Collection", group, Museum Brandhorst, Munich, 2016
- Curator of: "Adele Röder. O L Y M P I A, or: Message from the Dark Room", solo, Haus der Kunst, Munich, 2015
- Curator of: "Mark Leckey: As if", solo, Haus der Kunst, Munich, 2015
- Curator of: "Anri Sala: The Present Moment", solo, Haus der Kunst, Munich, 2014
Other activities are
- Contributing member in several juries, a.o. "Art in Public Places", City of Munich (since 2015)
Since 2015, I have been working as curator at the Museum Brandhorst in Munich. Previously, I was curator (2010-2015) and assistant curator (2007-2010) at Haus der Kunst in Munich. With Akiko Bernhöft, I co-founded and ran the exhibition space „white light" in Dusseldorf from 2006 to 2007.